Join us for a classic D&D adventure in the Lost Mine of Phandelver.
Your character has set out on the road to the small town of Phandalin after leaving the big city of Neverwinter behind. Your dwarven ally, Gundren Rockseeker, has hired you and a few others to escort a wagon to Phandalin. Perhaps it seems excessive to hire a party of adventurers to escort one wagon but you’ll find that the Sword Coast is full of unexpected dangers.
Gundren has gone ahead with his bodyguard, Sildar Hallwinter, to attend to business in the town while the characters follow with the supplies. The characters will be paid 10 gp each by the owner of Barthen’s Provisions in Phandalin when they deliver the wagon safely to that trading post.
If you are interested please use the contact form 🙂
- It will be held at Les Gnomes Ludiques, 23A rue de Lausanne, 1201 Genève.
- The sessions are weekly 19h-22h, Monday nights.
- New players are welcome.
- The adventure should roughly take about 3 months.
- We will take a break in the session for dinner.
- All official classes & races are playable (except no flying races & no Unearthed Arcana).
- The game starts at level 1 and finishes around level 5.
- No evil aligned player characters.
- Your PC is motivated to adventure and join the party.